Homestead Heritage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear on the Documents?

Go down

Clear on the Documents? Empty Clear on the Documents?

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:58 pm

to: RPaintSundry
date: Feb 28, 2024, 8:50 PM
subject: Clear on the Documents?

'Mark Sherman' --

You say "We want to be very clear with you. We are not now in possession of, nor have we ever possessed, ... neither Homestead Heritage nor its leaders are now in possession of ..., any documents pertaining to her Trust or personal estate, ... nor have they ever been in possession of such.."

Your abundance of mis-matched, conflicting and desperate words makes Nothing clear: it makes more confusion and appears to be a deliberate Deception for "appearances" of some sort.

1) I did not ask you for the trust. I did ask homestead heritage to share her correspondence. But you refused. I asked for the pictures that Tsafrir Taunted us that you had: But you refused. -- (Because these were "Secret dealings" that you refuse transparency on, for legal liability? Or just to keep us Seperated from our mother in Every way? You tell me.)

2) I myself sent Tsafrir Yarden (and several others) the important or contradicting documents, wills, trusts(!), court hearings, summons, updates, audio from attorneys,etc. He received Pages of the trust very early on.

I was Shocked to discover you had indeed spoken to her very recently. We argued about it; and whether or not i "needed" to talk to the Shermans. For a year.

So I know you (homestead heritage) are aware. And you have possessed many of these things for a Long time.

Therefore, it seems Odd that you so directly deny possessing or seeing it. It confuses and upsets me. Why are you saying this?

3) Since I Specifically And Repeatedly Requested to speak with you, or to discuss certain parts of it with you, as it became necessary, then your refusal to have done so is hardly a defensive position for you to take, Now.

Please. Clarify:

Which argument are you trying to Make with these particular repetitious statements:
- Are you Gloating that you "got away with it"?
- Or are you saying that your ministers have withheld it from you?

And, how am I supposed to feel about Either option? Sad

Admin
Admin

https://homesteadheritage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum